- Multiple and varied roles available
- Looking for fast paced and high energy work?
- Deliver extraordinary event experiences working alongside a professional team
Sydney Showground is looking for energetic, F&B Supervisors / proactive cafe / bar / wait staff, cashiers & barista for our events.
About the Role…
If you are a bright, happy and engaging individual, with hospitality as your focus then read on! Sydney Showground is now recruiting customer focused Front of House Food and Beverage team members.
When you join Sydney Showground, you will become part of a successful team within the events industry contributing to delivering some of Australia’s largest and most prestigious events including:
- The Chemical Brothers (2 November 2019)
- RnB Fridays Live (16 November 2019)
- Festival X (30 November 2019)
- Epik (14 December 2019)
The roles we have available for the above events include:
- F&B Supervisors
- Cafe & Counter hands
- Bar staff
To be successful in these roles you will be hospitality superstars, and will have the flexibility and availability to work to an event based roster as well as:
- Hold a current RSA certificate or competency card which is recognized in NSW
- A proven history of being punctual & reliable
- Have superior customer service skills
- Be energetic and committed
- Have an outstanding work ethic and impeccable grooming
- Be flexible to work weekdays, weekends or late nights
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Be legally entitled to live & work in Australia.
- Be willing to undertake a police clearance check if required
Sydney Showground recently staged world-class events including the Invictus Games, HSBC Rugby 7’s, X Games Sydney, RnB Fridays Live, Sydney Royal Easter Show as well as numerous national and international corporate events and tradeshows. The venue is also home to the Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL team and Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League.
Sydney Showground is one of Australia’s most diverse venues but also one of the most prestigious illustrated by the numerous major awards the venue has won:
2018 – Best Banqueting and Catering in NSW – Meetings & Events Australia
2018 – Best Achievement in Venue Management – Australian Event Awards
Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS) has been an influential force in the direction and development of Australian agriculture through competitions, education and events since its foundation in 1822. The RAS is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting agricultural development and rural communities in Australia.
It manages the Sydney Royal Easter Show, Sydney Royal competitions, the RAS Foundation, Australasian Animal Registry and the Sydney Showground. The RAS has a team of over 140 full-time staff – and an indispensable pool of casual staff - who work on the Easter Show, events at the Sydney Showground and other activities and events.
How to Apply…
Click the Apply button and complete your application including the Expr3ss Checklist.
No recruitment agencies please
We thank you for your interest in the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW and Sydney Showground and look forward to receiving your application.