- Dual Sales and Account Management Role
- 2 Positions Available
- July 2019 start
RAS requires two experienced sales-focused, and relationship-driven account managers to join our commercial team for a 12-month contract.
About the Role…
The Royal Agricultural Society of NSW is seeking highly organised and energetic Account Managers to join its Commercial Team.
Most famous for the annual Sydney Royal Easter Show, we also run a range of immersive education programs and Sydney Royal competitions throughout the year to judge and award the ‘best of the best’ in Australian agriculture, food, wine, and related products.
As Account Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced commercial division of the RAS' operation. Reporting to the Head of Commercial, this role is responsible for delivering a wide range of partner benefits and securing new partners and advertisers.
Along with previous experience in a similar role, the successful person will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Account Management experience with major clients
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time and to work effectively towards tight deadlines
- Experience in preparing/presenting sales opportunities and research
- The ability to generate leads and create innovative proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage well with people at all levels
- Solution-focused and relationship-driven
- Proven administrative and planning skills
- Positive attitude, energetic work ethic, and demonstrated initiative
The Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS) has been an influential force in the direction and development of Australian agriculture through competitions, education, and events since its foundation in 1822. The RAS is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting agricultural development and rural communities in Australia.
The RAS manages the Sydney Royal Easter Show, Sydney Royal competitions, the RAS Foundation, Australasian Animal Registry and Sydney Showground, which hosts a huge range of events and professional sporting codes including AFL and Cricket.
How to Apply…
To apply for this role you must complete the online application, attach your resume and include a covering letter addressing the following criteria:
1. Why do you wish to work for the RAS?
2. Describe how your professional background will prepare you for this role
3. What specific experience you have with sales, managing partnerships and/or events
More details can be found by clicking the position description to the right of this job ad.
No recruitment agencies, please
We thank you for your interest in the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW and Sydney Showground and look forward to receiving your application.